Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas This Week

I have so much to do and a short time to do it in. Isn't that something like a song?
Parties, parties, parties, what can I say. Monday our Senior Choir will sing at a local nursing home while the Women's Missionary Group serves cookies and presents. That evening is the S.S. Department party for 3 S.S. classes.
Tuesday, I may have time to do some christmas shopping????
Wednesday, is a Bible Study luncheon at a member's house and I will make sandwiches for that. The luncheon will last till about 2 p.m. I am looking forward to attending. Wednesday evening is the last of a Beth Moore study: "Believing God".
Thursday is a Christmas party for the Jeff Chem club and we will eat supper there and play games.
Friday is my husbands S.S. Department Christmas party in the evening.
Saturday is really a big day. My first born is coming for Christmas celebration from Houston. She will be in Florida this year on Christmas day. She will be enjoying a new and exciting relationship with her new boyfriend and his family. I hope it turns out happy for her.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Ludwig said...

Looks great, Lanell!! Happy blogging.