Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Praise Jesus Now

 Christmas is my favorite time of year. It was my mother's favorite also. She loved buying gifts for just about any and everyone she could think of.  All the hustle and bustle of shopping. All  of the Christmas carols being heard in the stores and in church.
I hope you will keep in mind the reason for the season: Jesus. He loves you so much. He wants the best for you and your family. 
He fills me with a peace that passes all understanding. I am particularly mindful of His presence this year because so many good things have happened recently. My health is better than it has been in a long time. I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I believe it is because He has chosen this path for me.
Events happen in our lives to prove God is an ever present help. You too can have this presence. Just call upon His Name, Jesus and He will lead you in the paths of rightness. Even when life gets hectic as it can. He can give you the peace that you deserve. This is a time of year for peace and happiness, so don't let life get you down. Look up to the heavens and praise God for your life and those people that come into your life. 
Praise His holy name and all that is within me! 

No comments: